The development of web pages and applications has made its way as one of the most demanded professions by young people and anyone who wants to renew their professional career and enter the world of technology and software. There are several types of developers and in this blog, we will be delving a little into the work of the fullstack developer.
Full-Stack developer handles both sides of development. Tasks include website design, gathering client project requirements, analyzing these requirements and designing solutions, handling computer software and hardware to write programming code, test development, and validation, code implementation.
You can become a full stack developer without having any qualifications or degrees, but the most recommended is to complete a degree as a software engineer. By doing this you will be able to acquire the knowledge and enter internships that will give you the necessary experience to enter the job market. You can also expand your knowledge with tutorials and online courses.
1) Bootstrap: An open-source framework with templates to design the navigation, typography, buttons, and more of an application or web page.
2) Angular.js: framework developed by Google. Allows clear expression of your application components using HTML syntax and templates.
3) Python: A beginner-friendly programming language that aids functional and object-oriented programming and focuses on code readability.
5) HTML and CSS: HTML and CSS are the building blocks of full-stack development. Regardless of the back-end language or frameworks you use, you always need HTML and CSS for front-end development.
1) Django: Python-based Djaframework used for server-side scripting.
2) Ember.js: Ember.js is one of the popular choices for web developers to build modern web applications.
At Rootstack there are Full-Stack developers within our team who have dedicated their talents to creating the most advanced websites and applications to solve the problems presented by our international customers.
If you want to be part of this team, click here and start growing in your professional career with one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Latin America.