An e-Commerce will allow you to reach many more potential customers: if you are doing great with your traditional physical store, how many customers could you add with an online store? Can you imagine? That is why it is essential today to have an e-Commerce website that allows you to enhance the digital image of your business.
1. The first thing you should do is analyze your business, what its strengths and weaknesses are, and then create the necessary strategies to boost your online business. You should also look outside, that is, evaluate the websites of the competition to determine where your company can improve, detect opportunities for growth in the market.
2. Create your buyer person. It is about creating the ideal client to whom your product is directed, determining age range, gender, employment, degree of study and needs to be covered. All this will help you better define e-Commerce to better capture the target audience.
3. Choose the name of the e-Commerce if it is a business or if you already have a physical store, there is no problem, because the ideal is that you use the same name to maintain the positioning of the brand.
4. Hire the hosting service. “Check the price, bandwidth, storage, that the interface is easy to use, that it can be integrated with other applications and that it has efficient customer service,” Semrush explained in an article.
5. Choose the platform where you are going to create the e-Commerce. There are numerous options in the industry, both for small businesses and entrepreneurs, as well as for medium-sized companies and large corporations. Evaluate the characteristics of each of the platforms, whether they are customizable or not, whether the interface is easy to use... and then choose the one that best suits the profile of your business. Among the most popular are Shopify, Magento, WixStores, among others.
6. Look for a UX/UI design expert to help you create a powerful and efficient web design that offers an optimal user experience to the visitors of your platform.
7. Invest in SEO. This aspect is very important to achieve a good position in search engines and for users to find you much easier from browsers.
Read about the basic concepts of an e-commerce, what is an online store and a MarketPlace and much more.
There are many platforms that allow you to create powerful and functional e-Commerce websites, it all depends on your company and your goals. Among the most used platforms are Shopify, Magento, Drupal Commerce, among others.
A business needs an e-Commerce to enhance its digital presence and be able to reach more customers, not only in the traditional style with physical sales but also online, attracting customers from all over the world.
For an e-Commerce website to be good and successful, it must have a good responsive design with excellent UX/UI, to generate a good browsing experience for customers.